At the end of this training course, all participants should be able to understand the roles/functions of the Federal Mortgage Bank of Nigeria. They should also be able to know who, how and when to apply for the desired benefits that the FMBN lends to the market. This course should also make participants know how to harness these benefits to create a better living for themselves as individuals and the Nigerian society at large.
- The functions of the Federal Mortgage Bank of Nigeria in the Nigerian mortgage market.
- The aims and objectives of the federal Mortgage Bank of Nigeria
- Benefits of the Federal Mortgage Bank of Nigeria
- Eligibility for loans.
- Repayment of loans
- Importance of loans to the mortgage market in Nigeria in time past and in the future.
The Course will be delivered through Lectures and Group discussions.
Who should attend
- Interested eligible Nigerian individuals
- Federal & State Ministry of Land, Housing & Urban Development
- Government Institutions
- Real Estate Investors/Developers
- Financial Institutions
- Primary Mortgage Institutions
- Real Estate Brokerage Firms
Mode of Assessment for Certification: 100% Attendance
Duration of Course: Three (3) Days Program
Date: To be determined
Venue of Program / Course: Lagos, Sheraton Hotel & Towers, Lagos
Program / Course Fee: N130,000.00
Program Coordinator: Prince (Dr.) Ade Akinfolurin / Alh Salisu Ibrahim
Telephone Contact: +234 909 539 0986, +234 803 458 1997, +234 909 539 1050