The role of the Insurance Industry in the provision of Mortgage products and Real Estate Development in the 21st Century Nigeria is very crucial with the advent of Insurance Reform. With an ever increasing middle class bracket, the capacity to borrow continues to create effective demand for housing production while Sound Economic and Monetary policies by the CBN has created better awareness and needed confidence the sector needs to develop.
At the end of the Course, participants will be very conversant with the various Insurance Reforms and the opportunities derived therein for the Mortgage and Real Estate Industry. This is especially in respect of the reforms aiding and accelerating economic growth and contribution to GDP.
- Strategic Planning for Mortgage Brokers
- Creating Capacity through the Insurance Reform
- Managing Profitability & Risk
- Insurance Reforms & Implementation – General Overview
The Course will be delivered through Lectures, Case Studies and Syndicate Group discussions.
Who Should Attend
- Federal & State Ministry of Land, Housing & Urban Development
- Real Estate Brokerage Companies
- Primary Mortgage Institutions
- Prospective Real Estate Practitioners
- Financial institutions, Banks
- Insurance Companies
Mode of Assessment for Certification: 100% Attendance
Duration of Course: Three (3) Days Program
Date: To be determined
Venue of Program / Course: Lagos, Sheraton Hotel & Towers, Lagos.
Program / Course Fee: N150,000.00
Program Coordinator: Prince (Dr.) Ade Akinfolurin / Alh Salisu Ibrahim
Telephone Contact: +234 909 539 0986, +234 803 458 1997, +234 909 539 1050