This Workshop / Course is designed to provide a critical evaluation of the Nigerian Mortgage market , the supply and demand for Mortgage Credits, provision of adequacy and inadequacy of mortgage instruments and all the new opportunities available to our lending institutions in Nigeria.
At the end of this workshop /course, participants will have an in-depth knowledge of the development and growth of the Nigerian Mortgage Market. Adequate analysis of the challenges and prospects in the Mortgage Industry for the stakeholders, especially the lending institutions to make decisions that will determine the focus of their action.
Program / Course Content:
- The growth of the Nigerian Mortgage market in the past two decades.
- Determine the wave of the rides in the period under review
- Analyzing the various challenges that has faced the Mortgage market in the past two decades
- Supply and demand functions in the mortgage industry
- How the crisis in the Western world affects the Nigerian market and lessons learnt.
- Unveiling the new prospects and opportunities that is available in today’s mortgage market.
The Program will be delivered using Lectures, Group Discussions, Experience Sharing; through a 1st class resource personnel.
Who Should Attend /Target Audience:
- Mortgage Lenders from Banks,
- Primary Mortgage Institutions (PMI),
- State Governments Housing Institutions,
- Federal Mortgage Banks Officials,
- Central Bank Officials, Other Institutional Lenders,
- Real Estate Practioners: ( Developers, Real Estate Brokerage Firms, Sale Agents and Managers)
Mode of Assessment for Certification: 100% Attendance
Duration of Course: Three (3) Days Program
Date: To be determined
Venue of Program / Course: Lagos, Sheraton Hotel & Towers, Lagos.
Program / Course Fee: N130,000.00
Program Coordinator: Prince (Dr.) Ade Akinfolurin / Alh Salisu Ibrahim
Telephone Contact: +234 909 539 0986, +234 803 458 1997, +234 909 539 1050