At the end of the Course, participants will be able to discern the level of development and investment in Real Estate that can come about with Taxation
- Fiscal Instrument and Urban Form
- The Expected Effect of Property Tax Charges
- Institutional Considerations
- Basis of Tax Assessment
- Effect and impact of liens on real estate
- Promotion of Socio-Economic Conditions and General welfare through taxation.
The Course will be delivered through Lectures and Group discussions.
Who Should Attend
- Federal & State Ministry of Land, Housing & Urban Development
- Government Institutions
- Real Estate Investors/Developers
- Financial Institutions
- Primary Mortgage Institutions
- Real Estate Brokerage Firms
Mode of Assessment for Certification: 100% Attendance
Duration of Course: Three (3) Days Program
Date: To be determined
Venue of Program / Course: Lagos, Sheraton Hotel & Towers, Lagos.
Program / Course Fee: N150,000.00
Program Coordinator: Prince (Dr.) Ade Akinfolurin / Alh Salisu Ibrahim
Telephone Contact: +234 909 539 0986, +234 803 458 1997, +234 909 539 1050