At the end of this workshop, the participants must possess a good knowledge of the various funding structures as well as the products. The participant must have learnt lessons from the Western nations that has affected their real estate and mortgage markets positively and negatively.
- Mortgage Products and Funding structures from UK and North America
- Evolving Primary and Secondary Mortgage markets in Nigeria
- Lessons to learn from the collapse of the Mortgage and Real Estate market from the West.
- Experiences from other offshore nations.
- Charting a course for the Nigerian Mortgage and Real Estate markets
Combination of Lectures, Group Discussion, and Syndicate works will be used by our 1st class resource personnel
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
- Mortgage Bankers,
- Mortgage Brokers
- Primary Mortgage Institutions (PMI’s)
- Real Estate Developers
- Real estate Brokerage Companies
- State Housing Corporations (All State Governments)
- State Ministry of Lands & Housing and Urban Developments
Mode of Assessment for Certification: 100% Attendance
Duration of Course: Three (3) Days Program
Date: To be determined
Venue of Program / Course: Lagos, Sheraton Hotel & Towers, Lagos.
Program / Course Fee: N130,000.00
Program Coordinator: Prince (Dr.) Ade Akinfolurin / Alh Salisu Ibrahim
Telephone Contact: +234 909 539 0986, +234 803 458 1997, +234 909 539 1050