The programme offers an opportunity to study theoretical and practical finance, investment and law applied to global commercial real estate markets in a competitive environment in order to deliver the best possible options to practitioners.
At the end of the course, participants will be able to provide integrated theoretical and practical instruction in finance, investment, economics and law as they relate to global commercial property markets. They will be provided with the methods and techniques of analysis needed for commercial property financing, investment and development. The course is designed to ensure that property specialists are able to interact with other corporate finance related professionals. To this end, particular emphasis is placed on ensuring that participants are familiar with the latest concepts in mixed-asset portfolio analysis, risk management, financial engineering and option-based valuation models.
- Introduction to Real Estate Finance and Development
- Introduction to Securities, securitization and investment
- Principles of Private Real Estate investment
- Mortgage, Mortgagee, and Mortgagor
- Title Theory and Lien Theory
- Real Estate project modeling & decision methods
- Urban and environmental planning
- Provision of the Note: Negotiable Instruments .
The Course will be highly interactive, delivered through Lectures, Group Discussions, and Experience Sharing.
Who Should Attend
- Real Estate Investors/ Developers
- Mortgage Bankers and Brokers
- Financial Institutions
- Primary Mortgage Institutions
- Federal & State Ministry of Lands, Housing & Urban Development.
- Loan Administrators
Mode of Assessment for Certification: 100% Attendance
Duration of Course: Three (3) Days Program
Date: To be determined
Venue of Program / Course: Lagos, Sheraton Hotel & Towers, Lagos.
Program / Course Fee: N130,000.00
Program Coordinator: Prince (Dr.) Ade Akinfolurin / Alh Salisu Ibrahim
Telephone Contact: +234 909 539 0986, +234 803 458 1997, +234 909 539 1050